- Please remember to bring your ODT. Don't wait till the last minute to pack it.
- Especially for James, and anyone else who find it relevant: please bring along your updated travel declaration on Monday if you have gone out of Singapore during this past week.
Those who failed to attend today's session and did not even bother to inform me, you owe me a very good explanation as to why I should even consider holding a make-up session for you, along with our Military Band students, Alan, Sheng Hwee and Yoke Huei.
I am treating today's session as a normal school lesson, and as such, failure to attend would be considered as an act of truancy. Provide documentary evidence in the form of an MC, because I do not wish to receive any parent's letter (unless there is a very good reason for me to do so). Because if Jasmine is unwell and can attend, even when she has to take her medicine during class earlier, I honestly don't see why anyone else cannot do the same.
My bottomline: If you still do not feel the need to be responsible for your actions, I shall have to show you the consequences.
No comments:
Post a Comment